If in an accident, do not discuss anything with anyone until talking with us.
If hurt, seek medical attention immediately.
If stopped by a police officer, after you identify yourself, you have the right to not say anything nor answer questions.
All Criminal Cases Are Serious
- Remain silent (Tip: Ask first if you are free to leave)
- Talk to an attorney before answering questions
- Refuse to do any field sobriety tests
- Refuse to take any breath or blood tests
- A hearing before your license is suspended