Effective January 20 our new Denton location is:
215 West Oak Street (corner of Cedar and Oak Streets)
Denton, Texas 76201

Criminal Defense Attorneys Denton County Office

Denton County Child Molestation Defense Attorney

Call the Law Offices of Tim Powers – (940) 580-2899

An accusation of indecent contact with a child can destroy a reputation and life faster than almost any other criminal charge. You may be instantly labeled a sex offender or pedophile by friends and neighbors – even if you are wrongfully accused and innocent – if you are investigated for or accused of crimes against children. You need an experienced, aggressive criminal defense lawyer to fight for you.

With the professional representation of the Law Offices of Tim Powers, people accused of sex crimes against children can receive the vigorous representation they need. If you are being investigated for child pornography, or you have been charged with a sex crime involving a child, contact us as soon as possible at (940) 580-2899 to schedule a consultation. We have represented many individuals falsely accused of crimes.

Why are people falsely accused of sex crimes against children in Denton County?

We have represented many individuals falsely accused of sex crimes. Most recently a man was charged with molesting his two daughters because he was embroiled in a bitter custody battle. His soon to be ex-wife went to all ends to make sure he would never see his girls again. In December 2011, he was No-Billed before the grand jury in Denton County based on the creativity of our representation. He has his life back. The charges were never filed and never will be. Put our team to work for you.

We handle cases of crimes against children such as:

  • Child sexual assault
  • Child molestation
  • Sexual abuse or neglect
  • Indecent exposure to a child
  • Indecent contact with a child
  • Online solicitation of a minor
  • Online child pornography
  • Other computer-related crimes
  • Indecency with a child

While all sex crimes are viewed by the public as very serious, sex crimes against children are seen as particularly egregious. Oftentimes, because of the high profile these cases carry, prosecutors are very aggressive in working for convictions and lifetime sex offender registration under Megan's Law for people who are charged with crimes against children or having illegal relationships with minors. You need an aggressive defense attorney who can defend your rights.

As a former prosecutor and municipal judge, our founder, Tim Powers, is familiar with every aspect of criminal trials and is uniquely qualified and experienced in building a strong defense for people charged with crimes against children. We know how to fight for your rights and work to defend your reputation. We give our clients peace of mind knowing that they have a criminal defense lawyer with the experience, skill, and tenacity to pursue every avenue in the quest for a satisfactory result.

We urge you to contact our highly qualified legal team to discuss your case and obtain information about how to defend your charges and protect your rights and freedom.

How can your firm help me?

Founding Attorney Tim Powers also represents clients facing more serious charges of rape or sexual assault of a child, statutory rape, and other child sex crimes in Denton County including the areas of Denton, Lewisville, Flower Mound, Highland Village, and Corinth. In addition to providing aggressive criminal defense representation, our comprehensive services include legal counseling and guidance to deal with the aftermath of the case.

A criminal matter does not go away with an immediate plea of guilty. Negotiating with prosecutors prior to contacting our firm jeopardizes your rights. These types of cases are more complex and require legal help from a former prosecutor who is supported by internal staff, external investigators, and other experts.

Contact our attorneys at the Law Offices of Tim Powers today for a free consultation on your case. Call us today at (940) 580-2899!

Get In Touch

Let us put our experience to work for you. Contact us to learn how we can help.